About Untangled Living
Hi, I’m Ebony and founder of Untangled Living – a mobile service for all things wellness for women in Ballarat, Victoria.
I’m a qualified myotherapist, remedial massage therapist, postpartum doula and mum to one cheeky little boy! I am passionate about active living, holistic health and supporting women to have a healthier and happier life, in particularly pregnant and new mums.
Since having my first child, I realised the importance of preparing women for the physical, emotional and mental journey of motherhood. Often the focus is on the ‘big day’ and the birth of a child, but the impact on women’s bodies and overall health before and after is just as important.
For over 7 years, I have supported women to achieve their best life – free of injury, pain and stress – using a range of therapies including myotherapy, remedial massage, pregnancy and postnatal massage. I believe prevention is key, with regular treatments helping to condition and normalise our body’s tissues to help prevent injury and encourage a quick recovery.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing pregnancy massage, carry stress in your shoulders or have a niggling injury, I can tailor a management plan to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. I also provide a postpartum doula service, providing physical and practical support at home, helping new mums to feel supported and confident right from the start.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey to better health and wellbeing!
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine) – Currently studying
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
- Advanced Diploma of Sports Therapy
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- A NurtureLife®Registered Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage
- Certificate in Dry Needling
- Certificate Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Certificate Postpartum Doula – Newborn Mothers
- Certificate Pregnancy Exercise for Optimal Outcomes
- Certificate Post Pregnancy Exercise
- Certificate Nutrition for Fertility, Pregnancy and Lactation